Sunday, April 2, 2017

Shabby Chic Crown with Flowers Card

Hello,

Here is my latest make:


For the base layer, I used 7 Dots Studio paper from their Cold Country collection.


The crown is a Cricut Sophisticated cartridge cut out. I glued together several cutouts to give it the some thickness, then covered it with Deco Art Crackle paint.


I used Spellbinders Rose Creation die to make the roses and Sue Willson Finishing Touches Camellia Complete Petals to make the rest of the flowers. I then tucked in two crinkle ribbon bows on the bottom of the floral arrangement to finish the design.

I would like to enter this card into following challenges:

Card Mania "April Showers Bring May Flowers"

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Anything Goes

DL Art April linky Challenge

Scrap Club Kiev Task #152 Magic White

with this gorgeous moodboard


I hope you enjoyed this post...
Have a fabulous day and thanks for stopping by...

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow, Samra, this is stunning!! That crackled crown looks amazing!! Your flowers are perfection, as always!! The ribbon is just spectacular!! I love, love this, my sweet friend!! So amazingly gorgeous!! Thanks so much for playing along at DL.ART!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Samra! What a regal crown you have made for this amazing card! I love the way you have layered it up and given it such dimension, and of course that CRACKLE! Your flowers are drop dead gorgeous as always and I love the combination of the two styles. The camellias with the pearl stamens look fabulous with your roses! Gorgeous white on white make! Yet even MORE hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make the most gorgeous flowers and shabby bows-the textured crown is just brilliant
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is a wonderful original creation! I love how you used crown and ribbon! Beautiful design and flowers!
    Thanks for playing at Card Mania Challenge.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome artwork, it's so soft and elegant :)
    Thanks for playing with us at CardMania Challenges :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Kiev Scrap Club!

    ReplyDelete