Friday, June 20, 2014

The Shabby Tea Room Challenge Week #223 "Pretty Gifts and Packaging"

Hello everyone,

Another week is almost over, which means getting pretty close to another Challenge deadline. :)
I just could not pass on this challenge by The Shabby Tea Room:


And this is what I made as a response:


This is a favor box for a Tea Party.


I cut out the box using Cricut Tablescapes Spring and Summer Cartridge. The front square embellishment is cut out from Cricut Elegant Edges Cartridge stamped with teapot stamp. I added handmade flowers and foliage to the top and side of the front of the box and different size pearls all over the box.


The box perfectly fits individually wrapped teabags and can be used also as a trinket storage later on...


This was such a fun project. I hope you enjoyed this post of mine.
Have a wonderful weekend and thanks for stopping by...
Samra

No comments:

Post a Comment